The Remember Me Wiki's blog policy is a set of guidelines for creating blogs on the wiki.
- Blogs must be on-topic – This means they must discuss something related to this site or DONTNOD Entertainment games in general. This also excludes blogs that just say "hi" or "I'm new here", which are unnecessary.
- Keep it civil – Civility is expected to be maintained in all blog posts and comments. Blogs are not to be used to make a point or make personal attacks against users.
- No objectionable material – No gratuitous foul language or content of a sexual nature will be permitted.
- Blogs do not replace forums – Blogs should not be used to ask for help or other site questions that would be more appropriate in one of the forums, such as the help desk (however, the following forum type has been archived and no longer in use). These blogs will be moved to the appropriate forum before being deleted. Similarly, blogs do not replace article talk pages in being used to talk about changes to a specific article.
- Under no circumstances are the blogs or forums to be used for roleplaying games or role playing accounts (users speaking in an in-universe manner, posing as the characters of Remember Me, Life Is Strange, and VAMPYR).
Blog posts failing to follow the above rules will be deleted and the user will be warned and/or blocked at an administrator's discretion.